Microsoft Azure Developer
- Microsoft Azure Developer ,role involves developing and implementation of different technology landscapes and applications. The Developer will partner with business stakeholders, technology leadership and development teams to drive the development of end-to-end solutions.
- 5 years experience designing and implementing solutions on cloud-based architecture in public cloud platforms.
- Good technical exposure to Azure Cloud technologies and concepts.
- Strong familiarity with cloud security, infrastructure, scalability, operations, etc.
- Hands-on expertise crafting and developing cloud native applications and migrating existing applications to the commercial cloud (preferably Azure).
- Experience with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline (preferably Azure Pipeline).
- In-depth knowledge of containerization and container management with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Upgraded knowledge of standard methodologies (12-factor app) and industry-standard design patterns for loosely coupled applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-service applications using Spring Boot Framework.
- High proficiency in at least one of the top tier technologies (e.g. Java, .NET, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for hands-on work (if needed) to support PoCs and guide development teams.